1/3 cup of oil
4-5 mashed bananas
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans or 1 large bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended and pour into pan(s).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (45 minutes, approximately for the bundt pan) or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Punch holes in the top of the bread and pour Cream of Coconut into the holes. You may need to warm the cream of coconut just a little for pouring purposes.
Sprinkle coconut and pecans on top to cover the holes and decorate!
Enjoy the yummy coconut/banana flavor–SO MOIST!