Great summer recipe for peach cobbler. Enjoy!
The post below is a yearly re-blog from a trip to Carter Mountain in 2012! Since that time, we planted a peach tree in our own backyard! It’s peach season! Try this recipe!
We went to Carter Mountain today in Charlottesville and surprisingly they had peaches! So we were able to peach pick and do some apple picking!
We made peach cobbler tonight, and we wanted to share the recipe that was easy and yummy!
We got it off of myrecipe.com site:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups fresh peach slices
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
- Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour…
View original post 57 more words