Today is the 59th Year Anniversary of Tom and Louise Lloyd, my parents. My Bible verse this morning was from
Deuteronomy 6: 6-7
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
Thank you mom and dad for living out these verses! I wanted reblog a previous post from their 55th Anniversary. Looking forward to our celebration tonight!
Top 10 Things Their Marriage has Taught Me:
1. No matter what you work it out.
2. Learn to love each other despite differences, struggles, disagreements.
3. It takes work and forgiveness to build a strong marriage, don’t give up on each other.
4. Opposites attract and God uses those differences to support and encourage the relationship, and grow you individually.
5. Put Jesus first and raise your children to love Jesus.
6. Pray together. Know that storms will come, and through prayer and faith you will make it through. Don’t give up in the middle of the storm – push through, press on.
7. Enjoy the journey and don’t sweat the small stuff. Forgive daily and don’t keep a record of wrongs.
8. You’ll always worry about money, raising…
View original post 127 more words